Gratitude Coaches offer personalized leadership development tools.
Our 45+ Coaches are accomplished business leaders and coaching experts, many with 20+ years of experience supporting businesses, individuals, and teams. They are trained in many approaches and offer the latest tools that can help solve the unique challenges leaders, teams and organization face. They are also great listeners and great connectors.
I am a true believer of the saying “give a man a fish and you feed him for the day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
— Julie Wong
Our Coaches are accomplished business leaders with 20+ years of experience in consulting with businesses, individuals, and teams.
Benefits of Working
With a Coach
Our Coaches help with:
- Leadership skills that will increase confidence
- Managing teams more effectively
- Solving organizational challenges
- Getting a better handle on strategic, financial, marketing,fundraising, and donor relations issues
- Diagnosing specific issues and bringing in Expert Advisors who can offer deeper counsel
Being a Coach
We are seeking a diverse group of Coaches who:
- Are certified professional executive Coaches (International Coach Federation certification preferred)
- Are from both within and outside of the United States (or with international experience) who can serve GratitudeLeaders with a understanding of their local culture, perspective, and challenges.
The Coach Commitment
- Work for one year with a single Gratitude Leader
- Meet monthly with the Gratitude Leader for 1-1.5 hours per month
- Attend quarterly Coaching Circle meetings
- Participate in annual “Leadership Summit” in June and “Huddle” in November
We recruit Coaches annually from August through October,matching Coaches with Gratitude Leaders in October.
Are you interested in being a Gratitude Coach?