2023 Gratitude Network Summit
The Gratitude Network Summit is an opportunity to gather our network members: Fellows, Alumni, supporters, GN team, GN board, ambassadors and more to wrap up, learn about and celebrate our 2022 Fellows!
The summit will be held virtually across six days and will include five Fellow presentation sessions and a Keynote kick off session (on June 7) by Guru Singh.
JUNE 7-14, 2023 ON ZOOM
Add sessions to your calendar
Once registered you can attend any of the sessions.
In order to make it easy for registrants, your registration confirmation is ONE LINK ONLY that will give you access to all the sessions during the summit.
That’s why we highly recommend that you add to your calendar the individual sessions you plan on attending:
- June 7 – 7:30AM PT: Fireside Chat with Guru Singh (add to Google calendar)
- June 8 – 6:00 AM PT: Session 1 (add to Google calendar)
- June 9 – 8:00 AM PT: Session 2 (add to Google calendar)
- June 12 – 5:00 AM PT: Session 3 (add to Google calendar)
- June 13 – 8:00 AM PT: Session 4 (add to Google calendar)
- June 14 – 8:00 AM PT: Session 5 (add to Google calendar)