Bill assists start-ups, small and medium size businesses in developing and executing early, mid and late stage business, engineering and operational strategies, plans and procedures in a business and technical capacity. He enjoys challenging problems and taking businesses to the next level. He has worked world-wide.
• 30+ years in management, enterprise architecture, technical and product development, business consulting, sales and customer support;
• 10+ years working with start-up companies with leading edge ideas and technologies;
• Extensive knowledge and world-wide experience in the high technology, business intelligence, telecommunications, networking, and financial services industries;
• Developed more than dozen products and services, written more than a million lines of code, developed numerous business plans, papers, articles, manuals and patents; and
• Developed a number of company and product specific call/contact centers, web sites and business processes that helped reposition organizations to better communicate and serve their customers.
Some key clients: 3Com, Adobe, Airtouch, Aspect Telecomunications, BancOne, BofA, Cadence Design Systems, Candle, Cisco, CSAA, Deluxe Checks, General Electric, GNA, IBM, Kaiser Permanente, NASA, Neckermann (Belgium, Netherlands, France), Pacific Bell, PBA, PeopleSoft, PG&E, ProBusiness, Progress Software, Raychem, Siemens (US & Germany), Sun Microsystems, Unisource, Wells Fargo
Specialties: CRM/ERP/SFA/Contact Centers/Real Time Analytics/Business Intelligence
Business & Product Assessment
Project/Budget Planning & Management
IP Creation & Management
View Bill’s Linkedln profile