The application process for
the 2018 Initial Cohort is now closed.
All Applicants will be notified of their status by November 2017.
The application for the Gratitude Awards will re-open in January 2018.
Learn more about the Gratitude Awards Application below.
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/ what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs)
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy
- Have you developed an innovative product/service, business model or approach?
- Do you have a strong leadership team?
- Have you tested your product/service?
- Have you tested/proven your business model? Do you have customers? Do you have revenue/funding?
- Do you have the potential and desire to impact many children, adolescents, teachers, and/or schools?
- Are you ready to scale your business, leading to a much greater impact and a sustainable or profitable organization?
- Do you believe you can benefit from the Gratitude Award approach of coaching, mentorship, and connections to peers and possible funding?
There are three parts to our application:
- Basic information on each applicant.
- Questions we have about your organization (limit 2500 characters each): Who is your leadership? What are your biggest needs? Problems you are trying to solve? Future and current business models? Top competitors and differentiation? Customers? Method of measuring impact? Innovation? Collaborators?
- Attachments that we’d like from you (in pdf, png or jpg): bios/resumes, overview deck or annual report, financials, executive summaries, institutional reference and optional video. Note that pdfs must be less than 10 MB>