How our Expert Advisors Work with Our Coaches and Fellows
To address the PTS’s of each company we work with, the assigned Strategic Coach has been trained to recognize the unique PTS’s of each company we work with . They develop a rapport with the company, they take time to get to know each unique business and they come up with the HIGH VALUE AREAS that The Gratitude Network can offer assistance with.
Once a Strategic Coach has agreed with the founder/entrepreneur on core issues and where the most assistance is needed, the Strategic Coach taps into our extensive Expert Advisor Database, coordinating with Gratitude Team Members to make personal introductions. Our database is comprised of Expert Advisors that our team has worked with over time, who represent knowledge in these areas:
- Organizational growth stage knowledge
- Team-building and development understanding
- Industry knowledge – education, business and non-profit experience
- Board expertise – experience with fiduciary responsibility at previous companies
- Functional knowledge — Sales, marketing, business development, development,
- Geographical knowledge – operation knowledge of U.S., Latin America, African and the India markets
To date, we are working with 50+ mentors on this effort.